Το καλάθι είναι άδειο
- An ideal portrait-length lens, this short telephoto has been designed specifically for full-frame E-mount mirrorless digital cameras. It can also be used on APS-C-sized E-mount cameras where it will provide a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also offers extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- Sonnar optical concept incorporates 11 glass elements within 8 groups and also employs a floating elements design to reduce aberrations and distortions throughout the focusing range.
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Integrated OLED display on the top of the lens shows the distance of the focal plane from the camera as well as the depth of field range for quickly recognizing the parameters of focus in use, even when working in low-light conditions.
- Optical image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Linear motors benefit the autofocus performance of the lens and provide smooth, fast, and quiet operation. For manual focusing, a rubberized ring offers greater tactile control for precise placement of focus.
- Dust and weather-sealed construction benefits using the lens in inclement shooting conditions.
- Full Frame
- For Sony (E mount)
|Camera Mount Type||Sony E (Full-Frame)|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||29°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||80 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7.9|
|Filter Thread||67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||81 x 92 mm|
- Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 Lens for Sony E Mount
- 67mm Front Lens Cap for Touit 12mm f/2.8
- Rear Lens Cap for Zeiss Touit E-Mount
- Lens Hood for Batis 85mm f/1.8 Lens